Our cleaning process includes both wet- and dry-cleaning that optimizes cleanliness. All garments also go through a high-heat steam tunnel that is at least 240º F. CDC guidance provides that flu viruses are killed by heat above 167º F.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to rent clothes during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How can I be sure that the garments don’t contain any virus?
- What precautions is your company taking to ensure the virus does not spread through the garments?
- Does your cleaning process kill the Coronavirus?
- Is Style Trial shipping boxes during the COVID-19 pandemic?