A healthy closet is one with a lot of garments in the "On-The-Rack" section. We encourage members to add as many items as they'd like - there is no limit to how many items you can add. For your plan of 3 garments out at a time, you need to maintain a minimum of 8 garments in your “On the rack” section. The more garments you add, the faster the turnaround time.
Articles in this section
- Why should I always keep my closet healthy?
- How do I maximize the number of items I can receive?
- How do I increase chances of receiving my favorite garments?
- How do I ensure I receive garments which are seasonally appropriate?
- What do I do if my box is delayed?
- What should I do if I don't see a response to my email?