You are only able to purchase items that you have in the At Home section of your closet. If you would like to purchase an item you have already returned, please re-add it to your closet and Prioritize it. By doing so, our system will take that item into consideration first before other items in your closet; however, the items we send to you are based strictly on availability.
Articles in this section
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back! Can I buy it from you?
- How do I purchase an Item?
- Will the items be discounted?
- Can I return a piece after I purchase it?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I closeted?
- I am getting a better online price for an item on Express’ official site from the price shown in Closet. Will I get the price matched?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my Express Style Trial account in order to pay for my purchase?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?